Wright's BuildingRainey Collins Wright can trace its beginnings to 1919, and has been located on Princes Street in Central Auckland since the 1990s. It has past associations with the practices of Rainey Collins of Wellington; Conlan & Wright, Morpeth Gould & Co and Wright & Co, all of Auckland.

In 2004 the well-established practice of Ponsonby solicitor Mark Burns was merged with the firm. Mark practiced as a consultant to Rainey Collins Wright for a number of years, but has now retired from the practice. We continue to provide Mark’s former clients with a full range of legal services, including the safekeeping of client documents and deeds.

Today, Rainey Collins Wright provides a quality tailored individual service for a range of private clients, charitable organisations and businesses.